Illinois Trip 2015-2016

February 1, 2016
Well hello my fellow blog readers. It has been quite some time since I have updated this. Life is busy busy busy…but more on that later. Christmas 2015 was one for the books! I am basically going to make this a picture entry because there is so much to share and so little time…but since I am home sick today I think this is a perfect time for me to do a little catching up since writing on the blog does not take too much energy out of me.
This is all from the Lincoln Museum we had the chance to visit in Springfield, IL as well as Abraham Lincoln’s memorial in Springfield as well.
DSC_0016DSC_0018DSC_0023DSC_0034DSC_0036DSC_0037DSC_0040DSC_0052

Next, we were off to Nauvoo, Illinois where we had the chance to a do a session in the temple. It was beautiful and so breathtaking. Here are some pictures of some sights we saw for the couple of days we were able to go there. Thanks dad for taking us! ðŸ™‚
DSC_0063DSC_0072
Gingerbread cookies got us like…yum ðŸ™‚DSC_0073DSC_0074
This is for my brother ^ haha enjoy MikeDSC_0075
Then we made our own rope ðŸ™‚DSC_0079DSC_0087
And got a brick ðŸ™‚DSC_0088DSC_0104
And we took some pictures by the Mississippi River. We tried to take dipping kiss pictures but we just looked ridiculous, so here are some personality pictures instead ðŸ˜‰DSC_0105DSC_0108DSC_0113
And then I had a lot of fun experimenting with my new camera ðŸ™‚ love it so much!DSC_0128DSC_0137DSC_0143DSC_0145DSC_0147DSC_0164DSC_0168
This is Carthage Jail ^ that was probably my favorite part of the whole trip. The spirit you feel in there is so real and so intense.
And some Christmas pictures ðŸ™‚DSC_0185DSC_0189DSC_0191
Surprise mom! Amber, Ryan, Lucy and Olivia showed up for a surprise visit for mom! ðŸ™‚ Such fun times!DSC_0219DSC_0255DSC_0257DSC_0258
Bowling was so fun ðŸ™‚
DSC_0271DSC_0280DSC_0294DSC_0304DSC_0305
And a little birthday party for the almost-birthday sharers! The day we left to come back to Rexburg.DSC_0307DSC_0310
Well, that’s a sum on our trip. We have a lot more pictures on our phones, but we aren’t going to over-post since I already did haha ðŸ™‚ enjoy and look for more to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

35 weeks and large!

...In Remembrance...