The Deason Move
May 1, 2017
Can I be the first to say
it...well I'm not the first and I'm super happy, but... I GRADUATED
COLLEGE!!!!!!
It is crazy to think that 4 years of my life
flew by so quickly! I am now graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's in
Psychology and a minor in Sociology. I am absolutely thrilled! The support I
have had from family and friends throughout this journey has been incredible.
And I can't forget about my awesome husband who has been there supporting me
while his education has been put on hold.
Although Brennen's education has been put on
hold, it no longer is so! We have moved across the country to a little town
called Rockton, Illinois (where I am originally from back in the high school
days of my life). Brennen is going to start attending Rock Valley College in
the fall and work towards becoming a nurse. We are super excited for this
change and so far are loving it! Everything seems to be falling into place for
us and I am super happy to be done with school and to support Brennen as he
goes forward in his education. He is just the best husband ever and I
absolutely love him.
Anyways, our journey has just begun and we
couldn't be more thrilled. We drove across the country and if you want to know
more about our journey watch the youtube video below. We have decided to start vlogging so if you want to follow us on our
journies feel free to subscribe to our youtube channel.
Much love and thank you all for supporting and
reading my blog.






Comments
Post a Comment