Thursday Evening

May 23, 2015
Thursday night I sent this guy off to go learn how to save the world. Well, that’s how I like to put it.
deason-176b
Brennen is heading to California for pre-deployment training. That does not mean he will get deployed, but it makes them eligible to be deployed if they need to be. There is a ton more training that goes into it if he does end up having to leave. This guy makes me so proud to be his wife. Everything he does for me and for others always manages to leave me speechless. I got lucky when I found this man. He means the world to me and is my life. I wouldn’t be who I am today without him, that’s for sure. This next month without him by my side will be hard and different. I was just getting used to living with him, but I am so excited for him to come home already. I am so proud of him.
Thursday evening was when he left and we decided that called for pizza and a Friends marathon…one last time. He had to get his fix in ๐Ÿ˜‰
BRENNEN - unnamed
The Army can have him for now, but I get him for Eternity.
America is awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

35 weeks and large!

...In Remembrance...